15-minute chicken wraps
I just love, love, LOOOVE easy recipes. Don’t you?
In college, I had a roommate who was really good at whipping up quick, easy, and delicious meals that worked on a budget – and her recipe for chicken wraps has stuck with me as an easy go-to.
The key to this delicious concoction is the Italian dressing – just make sure you drizzle it all over everything. I usually keep a bottle of it on hand just in case I get a craving for this meal.
- 3 chicken breasts, cut into bite-size pieces
- 1 bottle Italian dressing
- 1 tomato, diced
- 1 avocado, cubed
- ½ red onion, cut into thin slices
- 1 cup cheddar jack cheese, shredded
- Salt & pepper
- In a large saucepan, heat up ½ cup Italian dressing. Add the chicken, salt and pepper, and then sauté until cooked through.
- That's literally it, folks. Warm up a tortilla, then layer chicken, cheese, avocado, tomato, and onion on top. Drizzle with a little extra dressing, and eat up.